We think our care our care team is the best around, doing work that matters, but don’t take our word for it! Our clients report:
“We really appreciate Karin’s hard work and flexibility.” – Jo-Ann R.
“Caregivers have been very supportive & personable” – Frank M.
“Services to date are very professional and highly appreciated.” – Peggy C.
“Exceptional client/patient service! Very accommodating regarding scheduling.” Patty T.
“We have been very pleased & impressed with our caregivers!” – Barry W.
Because we interview, hire, train, and evaluate our care team focusing on your peace of mind, the following items are true of our care team. Oasis Home Care Aides are:
- Experienced: We require they have non-family caregiving experience
- Evaluated: Both for skill and for attitude
- Screened: Fingerprinted by both FBI and DOJ, and cleared by the State of California. We are one of the few agencies who drug screen every applicant prior to their employment.
- Trained: Every Oasis caregiver receives numerous hours of training per year to ensure their skills are up to date.
- Embodies our core values, with an emphasis on providing peace of mind
- And many more…